Simple mindful activities for children
what can I see?
- look around the room, how many yellow objects can you see?
- go for a walk, how many different coloured greens are there?
- go out into the yard and choose an object, it might be a leaf or a stick, describe it to your mum or dad. what does it really look like?
- clear a space in your room and then choose one object to put there, every day take the time to really look at that object. what does it look like? why do you like it?
- close your eyes and try and remember what your classroom looks like. Can you draw it from memory?